Thursday, September 29, 2011

Exhaustion? For sure.

This is probably going to be awful, just warning you now. I am NOT in the afore-mentioned insightful stage of exhaustion. Just the "it's really hot and I'm hungry and it's 1:22 am and you should be sleeping and screw the serial comma who needs it anyway" stage.

So yeah, I'm really tired. And hungry. And I need to urinate like a pregnant Russian race-horse.

...........................................................................

So, that ellipsis (which was properly long as explained by Allie over at hyperboleandahalf) was to cover my trip to the loo. I feel better now. But it's still hot. Texas... ITS 1:30. STOP BEING [insert really hot number here].

Heh. Hot number. that's like... 96. Which is like Spiderman-kissing-while-laying-down. It's great. My fiancee and I do it. Wait... fiancee... I want the accent mark... fiancée. there. copied from Word. and now my font is all new and exciting. interesting note: Word, while it auto-corrects the word "fiancee" into "fiancée", does NOT apparently recognise "fiancée" as a word... word, Word. you're dumb.


Anyway.

This post needs a point.

-------------------------------------------------------------> something cool

There, now it has a point to something cool. I like it.

I need sleep...

Bye blog.

Imma hit Publish now.

No comments:

Post a Comment